Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: To old for Mangas??

  1. #21
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I was a child I read Kodomo/kids manga. Now I mainly buy Redizu, Seinen and, okay, a lot of cheesy boyslove manga. I know a lot of guys 20+ who still read amicomi XP which certainly /are/ aimed at kids. Personally I read manga because western fiction just dosent manage to produce the sort of fiction I like to read, plus I was brought up reading comics. My middle aged father dosent consider himself too old for comics XD.

    You can even get large-print manga for old people!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member akuma_of_chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2003
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sixteen but all of my friends and family either think I'm immature or, having seen some of the mangas I read, sick but I just ignore them.

    Everyone is as old as they feel. Once in a while, whether you are sixteen or ninety, you need to relax and let your inner child out. So if people don't like it well...that's their problem isn't it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •